To find a day or night job in the Edmonton area.
- January 2009
- Completed The Insurance Premium Reduction Program at A and J Driving School.
- May 2006
- Completed the Canadian Cycling Association's Can-Bike 2 Course with the Edmonton Bicycle Commuters' Society.
- January 2003 - January 2005
- Completed the two year EET program at NAIT.
- June 1999
- Graduated from high school at Eastglen, with computers and electronics as options, as well as math 31.
- July 8, 2011 to present
Coliseum Pizza & Steak LTD.
8015 118 Avenue NW
Edmonton AB T5B 0R7
- Scraped, washed and put away dishes.
- Other duties as required.
- December 14, 2012 to February 9, 2013
138 Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre NW
Edmonton AB T6C 4E3
- Greeted customers, accurately scanned items.
- Gave accurate change.
- Some restocking duties.
- September 23, 2010 to April 17, 2011
10006 101 Street NW
Edmonton AB T5J 0S1
- Part-time Mailer
- Eastgate Production Plant
- Racked and collated newspapers and fliers.
- Performed some quality control duties.
- Trained for hopper feeding.
- February 27, 2007 to April 4, 2008
8310 Yellowhead Trail NW
Edmonton AB T5B 1G5
- General Labour
- Removed packaging from blocks of meat.
- Loaded meat into boxes or machines.
- Stacked boxes on pallets, moved pallets and skids.
- Followed procedures to avoid contaminating meat.
- Some cleanup duties; including compacting garbage.
From 2011 until 2012, I was a member at large on the board of
directors of the Edmonton Bicycle Commuters Society.
For 2013, I was the President of the Pirate Party
of Canada. This is an administrative position. I am currently the Secretary of the Pirate Party.
My interests include: electronics, Free/libre software, environment, and problem solving.